Introducing Provider Link, The Imaging Center's Provider Portal
At The Imaging Center, we know that easy access to scheduling status, reports and images is crucial for effective coordination of care.
To improve your connection to information, we offer Provider Link, an updated provider and staff portal.
Provider Link offers enhanced features:
- Online platform accessible on any device via the internet
- Tracking of orders submitted for scheduling, completed exams, rescheduled and canceled appointments
- Prompt access to images in viewer with easy to use navigation tools
- Report viewing with ability to save and upload to EHR systems
- Access, with confirmation of HIPAA compliance, to records of patients referred by other providers.
Existing portal users:
- Credentials will be created for you and will be sent via email to the email address on file.
- If you do not receive the email with your new user id and temporary password, you may request access online.
- Referring providers and staff can request a user ID and temporary password online here.
- Each user must have their own unique email address to facilitate online password resets
- Each user must agree to the Terms & Conditions to ensure HIPAA compliant use of this tool
- All historical data, images and results have been migrated to the new portal, but the prior portal will remain available for a period of time. This link will take you directly to the new portal. To get credentials for the new portal, please click here.
- An online User Guide shows the steps to find patients, view appointments, access signed reports and view images.
We hope that the benefits of our new portal enhance the care of your patients. If you have any questions, please contact us.